LIC AAO ONLINE FORM 2013
LIC ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER RECRUITMENT 2013
LIC Recruitment 2013 for AAO Post
Download LIC Complete Advertisement
LIC AAO Online Form 2013
Start date for Online Registration 5th March, 2013
Last date for Online Registration & Online Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges 1st April, 2013
Last Date for Offline Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges 4th April, 2013
Download of Call Letter for Examination First Week of May,2013
Date of Online Examination (Tentative) 11th and/or 12th May, 2013
- Revised Newspaper Advertisement
- ANNEXURE_I – SCRIBE_DECLARATION
- ANNEXURE_II – EXAMINATION_CENTRES
- ANNEXURE_III – PHOTO & SIGNATURE
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- Intimation about call letters will be sent through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready if desired to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- The candidate should have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specification given below in JPEG format not exceeding 50 KB and 20 KB respectively and upload the photograph and signature. The online application will not be registered unless the candidate’s photo and signature is uploaded after completion of the entry in online mode.
- Candidates are necessarily required to apply On-line through LIC’s website under “Careers”-www.licindia.in/careers.htm No other means/mode of applications will be accepted.
- Applicants satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01.03.2013 are first required to go to the LIC’s website www.licindia.in/careers.htm and download the Recruitment Notification and take a print out of the same for reference.
- Once the candidate clicks the relevant on-line application link titled “ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR LIC AAO’s RECRUITMENT”, it redirects the candidates to the on-line registration page. The candidate is required to keep the details about bio-data ready to enable him/her to fill up the application form correctly. The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets.Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges has to be done after successful registration of the application else application will be treated as cancelled.
- Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned(digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given in Annexure-III
- Choice of Examination City:Candidates should indicate the Code Number/Name of the Examination City in the appropriate column of the online Application form. No change of Examination City will be permissible at a later date. The Corporation, for administrative reasons, however, reserves the right to direct the candidate to appear for online examination at any City other than the one chosen by the candidate.
- In the event of not being able to fill the data in one go, the candidate can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. Email and SMS indicating the Registration Number and Password will be sent. Candidates can reopen the saved data using Registration Number and Password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times in all.Once the application is filled completely, the candidate should submit the data. In case of Offline payment, candidates should take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately. No change/alteration will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
- Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges
In case of Offline Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges, the payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after the on-line registration and can be made within three working days thereafter at any branch of State Bank of India by cash only. System generated payment challan will be used for depositing the amount. Once the amount is paid, the registration process will be complete. Candidates should ensure State Bank of India Branch Code, Journal Number along with Branch Seal on the Candidate’s copy of the Challan. Candidates are advised to preserve the payment challan with them for reference and use in future.
More Information –Admission, Cut off, Fee’s Result, Entrance Result, Marks, Admit Card, Answer Key, Solution, Online Form, Syllabus, Offline Form, Application Form, Admission Form, Time Table, Exam Scheme, Contact Us, Email Id, Pin Code, Helpline & More other Information also Available on Official Website Rvh Result Provide Official Website Link
Click this LIC AAO Direct Link for Apply Online Form 2013