DELHI SUBORDINATE SERVICES SELECTION BOARD
DSSSB TGT PRE RESULT 2012 |
The Category wise Result of Part – I (Objective) Examination held on 08.04.12, 29.04.12 & 12.05.12 in respect of 10 Post codes of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) under Post Code nos. 09/10, 10/10, 59/10, 60/10, 310, 312, 15/10, 16/10, 65/10 & 66/10 is declared here under and the candidates with the following Roll Nos. have been provisionally shortlisted for evaluation of their Part – II (Descriptive) answer sheets on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the Part – I (Objective) Examination.
1. The above lists are category-wise, roll number-wise and do not reflect merit position of the candidates.
2. While considering the candidates for short listing their credentials as regard to eligibility has not been scrutinized and as such short-listing of the candidates does not confer any right of selection in any manner to the candidates.
3. Short listing of candidates have been done on the basis of 1:10 ratio i.e. one vacancy =10 shortlisted candidates, however, the last candidate securing equal marks in the bracket have been taken in preference of descending order of their age i.e. older on the top and younger in the last.
4. No scrutiny about caste status of SC/OBC category has been carried out. The Category marked by the candidate on the OMR answer sheet has only been considered while short-listing the candidates. The reserved category candidates who have mentioned their origin as Outside Delhi have been considered as unreserved candidates. Also, the candidates who have not marked their category or marked more than one category, has been considered under unreserved category. For admissibility of benefit of reservation in SC/OBC category, the detailed scrutiny shall be done at the time of preparation of final merit list as per the policy already advertised.
5. Final selection of the candidates for the post shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in Part-II Descriptive type examination and subject to fulfilling the conditions of eligibility for the post for which final scrutiny will be done at the time of declaration of result of Part – II (Final) examination.
6. While every care has been taken in announcing this result, the Board is not responsible for errors, omissions, etc. during printing. The list is displayed on the Notice Board of DSSSB and shall be final in this regard. The Board reserves the right to rectify errors and omissions, if any.
7. The Board reserves the right to reject the candidature of any ineligible candidate at any stage of recruitment.
8. For admissibility of benefit of reservation in OBC category, the final selection shall be in accordance with the terms and conditions mentioned in the advertisement inviting application forms and instructions issued in this regard by the Govt. from time to time. Further, the OBC candidate should not fall in creamy layer on the cutoff date.
9. In case of SC category the benefit of reservation will be as per the judgment dated 04.08.2009 of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India as passed in Civil Appeal No. 5092/09 (arising out of SLP Civil No. 24327 of 2005) – Subhash Chandra Ors. V/s DSSSB & Ors. With WP(C) No.507 of 2006 – Sarv Rural & Urban Welfare Society V/s. Union of India & Ors. Therefore, the candidates who have obtained the SC certificates in Delhi on the basis of the certificates of their parents issued by other States and have migrated to Delhi are not entitled for the benefit of reservation and shall be considered under UR category, if eligible otherwise.
10. In view of the judgment as cited in point no. 7 above and in the absence of a Presidential notification under Article 342 of the Constitution of India declaring any tribe to be a ST in the UT of Delhi, the reservation of ST category has not been considered.
No. F.4 (384)/ CC-I/2012/DSSSB/988-995 Dated: 24.08.2012
1. P.A. to Chairman, DSSSB.
2. P.S. to Secretary, DSSSB.
3. Dy. Secretary, CC-II Branch.
4. Dy. Secretary, CC-III Branch.
5. Programmer for uploading of Result Notice on the website of DSSSB.
6. Reception Office.
7. Notice Board.
8. Office Order File.
For More Information Visit This link and Download DSSSB TGT Social Science Pre Result 2012