Jammu B.Ed Online Form 2012 | University of Jammu BEd Online Form 2012
Jammu University BEd Online Form 2012
Click this link for More Information of Jammu B.Ed 2012 Online Application Form
Jammu B.Ed Admission 2012 Online Form
|Online Application Starts||16-08-2012|
|Online Application Closed at 12PM||09-09-2012|
|Fee Deposite Last Date||10-09-2012|
|Merit Declared and Objections invited||13-09-2012 to 15-09-2012|
|Local candidates seat allotment and download Allotment Letter||17-09-2012|
|Reporting by Candidates in Colleges along with original testimonials and fee receipt. Reporting by Colleges.||18-09-2012 to 20-09-2012|
|Non Local Candidate Seat allotment & download allotment Letter||21-09-2012|
|Reporting by Candidates and Colleges||22-09-2012 to 25-09-2012|
|Second Counseling seat allotment||27-09-2012|
|Reporting by Candidates and Colleges||28-09-2012 to 30-09-2012|
How to Apply
On-line Application filling and On-line Choice filling for admission to B Ed 2012, University of Jammu, Jammu
Important Note: Before filling up the Online Application Form, candidates are requested to visit the link Colleges on the home page to know about the B.Ed colleges in Jammu region offering the course.
- Visit the website http://bedjammu.org or www.jammuuniversity.in or www.cdcju.in
- Read the “Schedule”, “Prospectus” and “How to apply” thoroughly. Visit these websites frequently for latest updates. Admissions will be purely ONLINE. No written information will be sent to the candidates by post. Merit, allotment letter etc can only be downloaded.
- New candidates have to register fresh by pressing button “New Registration”. Fill all fields like name, father’s name, address, qualifying exam details etc. Mandatory fields are marked with a small red star. At the end of this page you have to upload your Photograph, signature, Thumb impression and Mark sheet of qualifying exam. You can make the signature and thumb impression on a paper and scan them for uploading. Size of file should not be more than permitted.
- If you are unable to upload your Photo, Signature, Thumb impression or qualifying exam’s mark sheet then affix and attach them on / with the printout of application.
- When you complete the application, RECHECK all fields. Then press the button, “Submit to Generate Application No. and Password”. Your Application no. and password will be generated. They will be displayed on the screen and will be sent to you through email and SMS as well. In case the application cannot be submitted then you must have left some field blank. Scroll up and complete the field marked with a red star or message in red colour. Then resubmit.
- Keep the Application No. and Password safely with you. It will be required a number of times to log in and download different items. To log in you have to give your Application number and Password in the space provided in login section.
- In case you forget your Application no. and / or Password, you can get them by pressing the button, “Forgot Password”. They will be emailed to your registered email address.
- The seats shall be distributed as 1) 75% to Local candidates and 2) 25% to Non Local candidates.
- On the Home page top you will see different buttons like, “Home”, “Prospectus”, “Colleges”, “Key dates” “How to Apply”, “Seat Matrix”, “Bank List”, “Advertisement” and “Help desk”. You can refer to them anytime for necessary guidelines.
- You can call the helpline nos. 09571445479, 09602455429, 09602462827 during office hours for technical problems. Once you are logged in, you can also report about any Technical Problem through the button, “Report your Problem”.
- On pressing the button “Continue” on the Application No. and Password display page, the Choice filling page will appear.
- Press “Add New Choice” to add new record. Select the desired District and then desired College and Press “UPDATE” button. This shall be repeated for adding each new college. You can press button “Save Choices” in between and again start adding choices by pressing “Modify Choices”. Finally save the choices selected. You have to select minimum five college choices.
- Candidates are permitted to change preference of their Colleges, delete and add new Colleges any number of times before the last date / time and till they lock their choices.
- ‘Add New Choice’ Button is used for adding new College.
- ‘Remove All Choices’ Button is used for removing all Colleges chosen earlier.
- ‘Interchange Choices’ Button is used to interchange the two Colleges selected. You have to select the Colleges to be interchanged, by clicking the boxes in ‘Select’ column.
- ‘Edit Button’ is used to change the College selected earlier.
- After using edit option ‘Update’ and ‘Cancel’ Button will be displayed in its place. ‘Update Button’ is used to update the changed College. ‘Cancel Button’ is used to cancel the change done.
- ‘Delete Button’ is used to delete the College chosen earlier.
- ‘Up Button’ will shift your College choice up by one serial number.
- ‘Down Button’ will shift your College choice down by one serial number.
- After all operations ‘Save Button’ is used to save the final choices. It is necessary to save the choices displayed on Computer screen before closing the website otherwise all information will be lost.
- The next page has three sections. First is Choices Modify / Lock Section. You can Modify your choices any number of times before you lock your choices. If you do not lock your choices before the last date and time then the latest saved choices will be automatically locked and allotment will be done on this basis.
- Second is Fee payment section. You have four options of paying fees. HDFC bank with Challan and Online Payment Gateway option. J & K bank with Challan and E-banking option. By selecting Challan option, a Challan of the selected bank will be printed at the end. You have to visit any branch of that bank and pay the fee of Rs 900 written on the challan (Rs 10 extra as bank charges for J & K bank). After paying fee, take candidate’s and University’s copy of challan duly stamped by the bank. Make sure that Date, Bank Branch code and Transaction code is clearly mentioned on it. Your fee will be reconciled with the bank. In case of problem you may be asked to produce your challan copy as proof.
- If you opt for Online payment gateway / E-banking option, you can pay directly from your computer by Credit / Debit card / your bank account. Bank charges are mentioned with the option.
- Candidates should not wait for the last date to deposit fee. It takes 2-3 days time to reconcile the fee with the bank. So last minute rush may lead to problem in reconciliation of fee.
- The last section is Printouts. You will be provided with a pdf file containing a) Bank Challan / Online payment receipt, b) Application form, c) List of Colleges chosen. Choices are for consulting with your Parents, Teachers, Friends and others for advice.
- Take a printout of the complete set. Keep one photo copy of the application form with you for future reference.
- Send the printout of application duly signed and with Photo, sign, thumb impression printed / affixed on it and qualifying examination Marks Card copy. Enclose University’s challan copy / online payment receipt and send to Post box no……………..
- At the end press “Logout” to end the internet session. In case you forget to do so the next candidate will not be able to fill fresh form on the same computer.
- Candidates can Log in and take printout of their application / challan / College Choices any no. of times. They can modify their choices any no of times before the last date. They can online check the status of their application – whether it has been received by us or not.
Merit generation and Seat Allotment
- After the last date of fee deposit, merit list will be prepared and displayed. All candidates should verify their names. If your name has not appeared in the list then immediately inform us and send a scanned copy of your challan and application printout to [email protected]
- On the scheduled date of counseling, the locked choices will be processed. The list of candidates along with allotted College will be displayed on this website. Allotment will be done on the basis of Merit, Choices and available seats.
- Candidates should download their allotment letter from the website. They should pay the college fee and approach the allotted college with in permitted time.
Compress Image through Microsoft Office Picture Manager
- Open the Picture (Scanned Image) through Microsoft Office Picture Manager
- Go to Picture Toolbar à Compress Pictures.
- Choose “compress pictures for smaller file size and faster loading : web pages”.
- Press OK.
- Press Save.
Compress Image through Paint Brush
- Open the Picture (Scanned Image) through Paint Brush
- Select your Image through Select tool
- Press ctrl + C (It copy the image)
- Press ctrl + N (It open the new file)
- Press ctrl + V (It paste your image in new file)
- Press Save (Give name to your file).
If required the website may remain closed from 8 PM to 9 PM for regular maintenance.
More Information –Admission, Cut off, Fee’s Result, Entrance Result, Marks, Admit Card, Answer Key, Solution, Online Form, Offline Form, Application Form, Admission Form, Time Table, Exam Scheme, Contact Us, Email Id, Pin Code & More other Information also Available on Official Website Rvh Result Provide Official Website Link
For More Information of Jammu B.Ed Online Form 2012