Kushinagar Diet BTC / Special BTC 2008 List
New List Available on Website
Click this link for More Information
Kushinagar, district of the eastern Uttar Pradesh, is known for its cultural heritage all over the world. It is one of the four holiest places for the Buddhists. At Kushinagar, Great Lord Buddha, founder of Buddhism, delivered his last sermon. Outside India, it is an International Buddhist Pilgrimage Centre. The followers of the Buddhism, especially from Asian Countries, wish to visit this place at least once in their lifetime.
Special BTC list 2008
- List of Fourth verification List Special B.T.C.2008(general) new(20/07/2012)
- vigyapti Fourth verification List of Special B.T.C. 2008(general)new(20/07/2012)
- janch list of Special B.T.C. 2008(Special selection)O.B.C.
- janch list of Special B.T.C. 2008(Special selection)S.C.
- BTC special selection 2008
BTC list previous years
- FIRST SELECTION LIST BTC 2011
- VIGYAPAN BTC 2011 FIRST SELECTION LIST
- btc 2011 cut off merrit
- btc 2011 first janch list
- BTC cutoff list 2010
for any clarification and information regarding DIET kushinagar, kindly call at the following numbers.
- DIET Principal — 9457600115
- G. P. Maurya — 9450466749
- P. N. Yadav — 9450467603