AIEEE RANK BASED UPTU ADMISSION FOR B.TECH ENGINEERING
The entrance examination for degree level engineering institutions and other professional colleges has been assigned to Gautam Buddh Technical University, Lucknow vide Govt. order no. 4260/solah-1-2009-13(7)/09 dated 18-01-2010 (Read with GO No. 667/solah-1-2012-1(17)/2008 dated23.02.2012). Further, the Govt. of Uttar Pradesh, Technical Education Department, has consented for the constitution of Central Admission Board (CAB) under the Chairmanship of the Vice Chancellor, Gautam Buddh Technical University, Lucknow to supervise and control the State Entrance Examination herein after referred as UPSEE-2012 being conducted by Gautam Buddh Technical University, Lucknow.
UPTU ADMISSION THROUGH AIEEE | UPTU ONLINE REGISTRATION THROUGH AIEEE | UPTU COUNSELING THROUGH AIEEE RANK
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR COUNSELLING TO FIRST YEAR ADMISSION TO GBTU/MTU AFFILIATED PRIVATE ENGINEERING INSTITUTIONS THROUGH AIEEE 2012 RANK FOR 20% SEATS IN B.TECH./B.ARCH.
Simple Steps to Fill Online Application Form
|1. Please check the eligibility criteria given in the broucher.
2. Be ready with your AIEEE 2012/CMAT 2012 Roll Number, Application form number and date of birth.
3. Click on ‘Apply Online for counselling (AIEEE 2012/CMAT2012 qualified candidates)’ link.
4. Fill in all the particulars in the online application form.
5. Carefully review all the entries before submission.
6. A confirmation page with a unique registration number will be generated.
7. Take the printout of this page.
8. Paste your photograph at the designated place, fill all the entries and duly put your signature in the confirmation page.
9. Report to the counselling centre at the date and time as mentioned in the confirmation page with the following documents (i) The duly filled in confirmation page as mentioned in 8.
(ii) Two demand drafts of Rs 500 and Rs 5000 each in favour of “Finance Officer, Gautam Buddh Technical University” payable at Lucknow. Please note that the counselling fee of Rs 500 is non-refundable. (iii) Your original admit card of AIEEE 2012/CMAT 2012.
(iv) Your rank card
(v) Your 10+2 marks sheet and its duly attested photocopy
(vi) Your matriculation (10th Class) certificate and its duly attested photocopy
(Vii) Proof of category (SC/ST/OBC) if claimed. The certificate should be strictly in the format as mentioned in the Information Brouchure of UPSEE 2012 (available at http://www.upsee.nic.in) in Appendix-D.
(viii) Proof of sub category (AF/FF/HC) if claimed. The certificate should be strictly in the format as mentioned in the Information Brouchure of UPSEE 2012 (available at http://www.upsee.nic.in) in Appendix-D.
(ix) Proof of Domicile certificate if applicable in the format mentioned in the Information Brouchure of UPSEE 2012 (available at http://www.upsee.nic.in) in Appendix-D.
(x) Character certificate from the Head of the institution last attended (Certificate 8 in Appendix D of the Information Brouchure UPSEE 2012)
(xi) Medical Fitness Certificate (Certificate 9 in Appendix D of the Information Brouchure UPSEE 2012). An undertaking in the form of Certificate 10 may be accepted in exceptional circumstances.
(xii) An affidavit for the gap years, if any.