ICSI ADMIT CARD 2012 | Company Secretary Admit Card 2012
ADMISSION CERTIFICATE FOR
JUNE 2012 EXAMINATION
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO EXAMINEES
1. Immediately, after taking the print-out of the Admission Certificate, every candidate is advised to verify all the particulars mentioned in his/her Admission Certificate, i.e.,
his/her Name, Photograph, Registration Number, Address, Stage and Module(s) of Examination enrolled for, Examination Centre, Dates and Timings of Examination, Details of
Paperwise Exemption granted, etc. In case of any discrepancy, the same may please be brought to the notice of the Institute immediately through e-mail id: [email protected];
Telephone No.(s) 0120-4522081-86 and/or by Speed Post communication addressed to The Director (Student Services), The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, C-37,
Institutional Area, Sector-62, NOIDA – 201 309 for rectification well in time before commencement of the examination.
2. Candidates are advised to carefully go through the “Instructions to Examinees” for their strict compliance. Since the particulars mentioned by the candidates on the OMR
based cover page of the main answer book are to be read by a machine for result processing activities, any wrong information mentioned may affect the result of the candidate
adversely and for that the Institute will not take any responsibility for rectifying such mistake(s).
3. Candidates are required to carry with them (i) Admission Certificate; and (ii) Student Identity Card to the Examination Centre every day for establishing their identity and
securing admission to the examination, failing which they will not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall.
4. A candidate whose Student Identity Card has become invalid on expiry of validity period or misplaced/lost must take immediate steps to get the same revalidated or to obtain a
fresh Student Identity Card from the Institute sufficiently well in advance before the start of examinations. The Superintendent of Examination Centre and the Invigilators have
been advised to verify the identity of each and every candidate at the time of entry into the Examination Hall and while taking candidate’s signature on the Attendance Sheet.
Accordingly, each candidate must show his/her Admission Certificate and Student Identity Card to the Invigilator/Supervisory Staff on demand any time during the course of
5. In case, due to any reason, the downloaded Admission Certificate does not bear the photograph/ signature of the examinee, candidates should affix his/her recent passport size
photograph & put their signature before getting it attested from a Member of ICSI, Gazetted Officer of State/ Central Government, Principal of Recognised School OR Manager
of Nationalised Bank. Please handover one identical photograph to the Superintendent of Examination Centre for affixing the same in the Attendance Sheet. Alongwith the
Admission Certificate, candidates should bring Student Identity Card/ Driving License/ PAN Card/ Passport, etc. as identification proof.
6. Candidates will be allowed to enter into the Examination Hall 15 minutes before the time specified for the commencement of each examination and occupy their allotted seats
in Examination Hall. No candidate shall be allowed to enter into the Examination Hall after the expiry of half-an-hour of the commencement of examination and no candidate
shall be permitted to leave the Examination Hall until the expiry of one hour after the distribution of Question Papers.
7. Candidates are not required to appear in the paper(s) in which they have been granted paperwise exemption as shown in the Admission Certificate and Attendance Sheet. In
case of any discrepancy in regard to paperwise exemption shown in the Admission Certificate and/or Attendance Sheet, it should immediately be brought to the notice of the
Superintendent of Examination Centre and the Directorate of Student Services in writing through e-mail [email protected] or over Telephone Number 0120-4522081 – 4522086.
However, exemption in any paper(s) of examination should not be assumed unless confirmed in writing by the Institute. If any candidate appears at a Centre or in Paper(s) other
than the one indicated in his/her Admission Certificate, the answer book(s) of such a candidate will be liable to be cancelled.
for More Instructions Download Admit Card Total 5 Pages Admit Card (Complete Instructions)
Click Here for Admit Card